Hydro Construction, located in Fort Collins, Colorado, is an employee owned small business that is well established and growing in the water and wastewater treatment industry. We offer long term career opportunities, an atmosphere of learning and growth, and a great compensation package!
Full time position. Exciting opportunity for growth. Minimum of 40 hours per week. Attractive benefits program includes medical, dental, and vision healthcare, 401k program, paid time off and paid holidays, short and long term disability, life insurance and funeral leave.
- Has the ability to operate a forklift, skid loader, and compactor in a safe and efficient manner, as well as knowledge of a wide variety of other equipment.
- This employee must be able to do a visual inspection of the equipment to know if it is safe to operate or if maintenance needs to be done.
- Basic concrete forming, piping, general carpentry, advanced layout utilizing shop drawings and lasers with guidance from a supervisor, mentoring new employees, etc.
- This individual is self-motivated and held accountable for good workmanship and quality and strives to think of better and more efficient ways to complete work.
- Keeps work area cleaned and organized. Provides input for any job specific tools or equipment.
- Has the experience and knowledge to recognize basic safety hazards.
- Willingness to learn the trade and be part of a team atmosphere.
- Position requires an interest in the work being performed.
- Previous construction experience.
- Employee must be 18 years of age, pass a standard background check, drug test, and have a valid driver’s license.
- Appropriate attendance practices are required.
- Physical requirements: walking, standing, sitting and bending for long periods of time, stretching, twisting, stooping, lifting, pushing and pulling, climbing up and down ladders, ability to work from high surfaces, manual dexterity and multi limb coordination, vision and depth perception, able to withstand exposure to the elements.
HCCI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth.