Hydro Construction, located in Fort Collins, Colorado, is an employee owned small business that is well established and growing in the water and wastewater treatment industry. We offer long term career opportunities, an atmosphere of learning and growth, and a great compensation package!
Full time position. Entry level position. Exciting opportunity for growth. Candidates with little to no experience are encouraged to apply. Attractive benefits program includes medical, dental, and vision healthcare, 401k program, paid time off and paid holidays, short and long term disability, life insurance and funeral leave.
- Loading and unloading material
- Cleaning up rubble and debris and assisting other construction site workers.
- Willingness to learn the trade and be part of a team atmosphere.
- Position requires an interest in the work being performed.
- Employee must be 18 years of age, pass a standard background check, drug test, and have a valid driver’s license.
- Appropriate attendance practices are required.
- Physical requirements: walking, standing and bending for long periods of time, stretching, twisting, stooping, lifting, pushing and pulling, climbing up and down ladders, ability to work from high surfaces, manual dexterity and multi limb coordination, vision and depth perception, able to withstand exposure to the elements.
HCCI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth.